Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gotta Get a Halo!


 
70 Degrees at 0500 glad I have my Halo...
   If you have not discovered Halo you are missing a vital piece of running gear. Halo makes hats and visors that keep sweat out of your eyes. If you have ever experienced the searing pain of sweat in your eyes then you will appreciate the value of this simple visor. This low profile visor is a must have if you sweat.
  The secret is in the little yellow strip fixed to the terry cloth lining that sits on your forehead just above the brow. This strip channels sweat away from your eyes, where it is absorbed by the fabric and eventually beads up and falls of the brim but not into the eyes.



 When you return pull of the visor and hang it to drip dry. I suggest outside for obvious reasons. I once hung mine on the bathroom door knob and nearly killed myself slipping in a pool of sweat after getting out of the shower.
 
 *This is strictly my opinion if you know of another product that works then great. If this one doesn't work for you I am sorry to hear you'll get sweat in your eyes. Just keep running!

No comments:

Post a Comment